Laptop or Notebook not working like it should? Computer Mechanics has over 18 years experience working with Laptops and Notebooks on everything from Software to Hardware issues on ALL brands.
If you laptop is not working like it should or is physically damaged we can help. Our laptop repairs service is one of the best in Perth and our turn around times are the fastest.
Desktop computers still make up a large portion of computers used in the home and in businesses all around the world.Most people don’t know but desktop computers are very different from laptops in regards to the parts that they use.
They are very interchangeable and helps a lot when the computer starts to play up.
Lost data is a common problem and lost photos can be a complete disaster. Our aim is to recover accidentally deleted or damaged images, files and data, whether it be on a memory card, USB stick or hard disk drive.
Technology consulting and assessments
- Advice on operating systems, hardware and software platforms
- Site analysis of all aspects of IT including security, network efficiency, PC performance and cost efficiency
Computer equipment repair and maintenance
- General hardware, software and systems troubleshooting
- Virus and spyware removal and prevention
- Internet connectivity and email issues
- Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, XP, Vista, Windows 7, WIndows 8, Windows 2003/2008/2011 Server, and Linux Operating Systems
- Design, installation and maintenance of Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks and Virtual Private Networks
- Wired and wireless networks
- Broadband installations
- DSL and cable connections
- Security issues including software and hardware firewalls
- Analysis and advice on back-up procedures
- Data recovery using hardware and software tools
- Disaster Recovery Plans (DRPs)
- Upgrades and building of PCs to customer specifications