Computer Viruses are the malware, which can cause havoc to the computers, and can disturb our peace of mind. While they get downloaded from unprotected sites, they can cause a lot of mischief, and can make computer operations difficult. While some viruses make the computers slow, there are others which get attached to the documents, and make them unreadable. Well, whatever be the type of virus, it is essential to remove it from the computer. Even though, there are effective anti-virus software available in the market, not all are effective, and some viruses are so smart that they outsmart these software too.
How Can You Find Out If Your Computer is Infected?
Well, there are some easy ways to find out whether your computer is affected by virus or not. Given below are some of these indications:
- Hard drive light keeps flickering, and there is continuous sound of hard drive.
- Booting up is taking a longer time. If the computer is taking more time for booting up and starting, then it could be affected by virus.
- You are not able to log into Windows, in spite of having the right login information.
- Continuous blinking of modem transfer lights even without any programs running.
- Regular crashing of programs, and programs taking a longer time to load.
- Frequent display of popups, like error messages or advertisements, even when there are no programs running.
- A sudden change of desktop wallpaper, without your knowledge and permission.
- If programs request access to the firewalls, then, this program could be infected.
- Sudden deletion of files and folders, without your knowledge.
- Popups appear when the browser is opened.
What is the Solution?
If your computer is affected with any kind of virus, you should take steps to get it treated immediately. There are computer repair services, which can remove the virus from your computer successfully. The technicians will do a virus scan on the computer, which might take almost an hour, depending upon the amount of data stored on the computer. After that, they will remove the virus, and will make sure that the system is protected and updated with the software updates.
In fact, companies like Computer Mechanics provide emergency services, as well. So, if the customer cannot visit the repair centre, the technicians will go onsite, and will do the virus removal.
Contact Computer Mechanics today, and take an appointment for removing the virus from your computers. Stay safe and enjoy working on your computer.